Friday, December 3, 2010

Cupsters the Project - Day 1

It's a 3 days project for Cupsters to prove what it's worth. A challenge that I've never encountered before, to bake 100-150 cupcakes in a day. Although it's a mini version, yet the quantity we're producing is such a nerve-wrecking. Excited, yes but I felt anxious and clueless at the same time. From the bottom of my heart I truly hope that people will like it and everything went smooth. Hopefully, amin..

Day 1 we came up with Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream.

As I was perfecting my piping skill this early morning, I realized that one of the inspirations came from Daisy by Marc Jacobs. The perfume is so cute, but mine still needs a lot of work to do. Perfection is a long way ahead.




Day 2 - to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment