Thursday, November 25, 2010

Devil's food cupcakes

Self indulging and comforting.

Being a chocolate lover, any recipes which involves cocoa and chocolate will always be my top priority. Those were the days that I didn't allow myself to enjoy others as I was too picky and well, quite fussy. Years passed by and slowly I realized that it's not only chocolate that can be comforting although to me, chocolate has always been such a comfort and quite addictive.

This is a moist, airy, rich chocolate coffee (source: Wikipedia) cupcake that has bitter sweet taste, makes you want for more.

For chocolate lovers like myself and I am pretty sure that most of you people, chocolate ganache complements the cupcake. But fret not, we do have other toppings as well, such as cream cheese and my favourite blue buttercream. Cuteness.





No comments:

Post a Comment